La Liga 2023–24 is back in action this weekend with a new set of games. On Saturday at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, Girona will square off against Carlo Ancelotti’s Real Madrid team in a pivotal match.
Real Madrid vs Girona Preview
Girona has continuously performed above their weight this season and is now in second place in the La Liga standings. The Catalan team will need to step it up in this match after playing to a poor 0-0 draw with Real Sociedad the previous week.
Conversely, Real Madrid is now leading the league table and has improved over the past few weeks. Atletico Madrid held Los Blancos to a hard-fought 1-1 draw in
Real Madrid vs Girona Head-to-Head
- While Girona has won three of the last nine meetings between the two teams, Real Madrid has a strong recent record against them, having won five of those games.
- Real Madrid has suffered two losses in their previous four La Liga encounters against Girona, having lost three of the previous seven meetings between the two teams.
- Real Madrid will try to accomplish a La Liga double against Girona for the first time in their history after winning the rematch 3-0 in September of last year.
- Girona has only won one of their past seven away La Liga games against teams from Madrid, following a run of three straight wins.
- In their 23 La Liga games this season, Girona has only won one.
Real Madrid vs Girona Prediction
Girona has been a constant nuisance for Real Madrid lately, so they should be cautious when playing the home team. In the rematch, Los Blancos outperformed the Catalans in terms of clinicalness, and they will aim to demonstrate their intent once more in the championship game on Saturday.
This season, Girona has proven to be a formidable force, but this weekend will be the decisive game for them. This season, both teams have shown promise, and a draw in this matchup seems likely.
Prediction: Real Madrid 2-2 Girona
Check out the Watch Free full Match all the Game involved
Others Match Info