West Ham United vs Arsenal Preview
As of right now, Arsenal is ranked third in the Premier League and has had a respectable season thus far. The Gunners defeated Liverpool 3-1 in their last encounter, and they hope to accomplish a similar result this coming weekend.
On the other side, West Ham United has improved recently and is currently sitting in seventh place in the league table. The Hammers will need to recover from their 3-0 loss to Manchester United last week in order to win this match.
West Ham United vs Arsenal Head-to-Head
- Out of the 150 games played between the two teams, Arsenal has a strong record against West Ham United, having won 72 of them against the team’s 37 victories.
- For the first time since the 2006–07 campaign, West Ham United could accomplish a Premier League double over Arsenal after winning the rematch by a score of 2-0 last year.
- In their last 15 away Premier League games against West Ham United, Arsenal has only lost once. That one loss occurred in January 2019 by a score of 1-0.
- Arsenal has lost to West Ham United twice already this season, and for the first time since the 1924–25 campaign, West Ham might defeat Arsenal three times in a single season.
- In their last six Premier League home games, West Ham United has not lost.
West Ham United vs Arsenal Prediction
Arsenal has worked very hard to be in the running for the title, thus they cannot afford to make a mistake in the upcoming games. The Gunners’ success this season has been greatly attributed to players like Declan Rice and Bukayo Saka, who will again have a lot of burden to bear on Sunday.
Although they are currently not at their best, West Ham United is more than capable of pulling off an upset on their day. Arsenal are in better form in the Premier League and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: West Ham United 1-3 Arsenal
Check out the Watch Free full Match all the Game involved
Others Match Info