Liverpool vs Burnley Preview
Burnley has not been at their best this season and is now in 19th place in the Premier League rankings. The away team will need to step it up in this match after playing to a 2-2 tie with Fulham the previous week.
Conversely, Liverpool is currently leading the league table and has been playing really well lately. The Merseyside giants will have to bounce back from a devastating 3-1 loss to Arsenal in their previous game.
Liverpool vs Burnley Head-to-Head
- In the 127 games that have been played between the two sides, Liverpool has a strong winning record against Burnley, having won 60 of them to Burnley’s 38.
- In the Premier League, Liverpool has defeated Burnley eight times in a row. Their past four meetings have resulted in an 8-0 aggregate score.
- In their last nine Premier League road games against Liverpool, Burnley has only triumphed once and lost six of them.
- Burnley has not won any of their last six games against Premier League opponents that start the day on top of the standings.
- Prior to their 3-1 loss, Liverpool had been undefeated in 15 straight Premier League games.
Liverpool vs Burnley Prediction
Liverpool has fought their way into the title fight and has an excellent squad at their disposal. Luis Diaz and Diogo Jota, for example, have been more active lately and will try to leave their imprint this weekend.
Although Burnley has shown glimpses of their potential this season, they will face a very strong opponent on Saturday. Liverpool should be able to win this game because they are currently the superior team.
Prediction: Liverpool 3-1 Burnley
Check out the Watch Free full Match all the Game involved
Others Match Info